- 1/18 A quick update for our upcoming futsal tournaments. We will only be attending the event that is being held at Chadwick on Jan 27th for the Grade 3's and 4's. Unfortunately our Grades K through 2 will not be participating on that weekend. We will do our best to find another event for that age group, but if we are not able to, we will return the lab fees to the younger students. For those students who were having trouble finding the form, here is the link.
- 1/11 We will have our first sporting events of 2018 on Jan 27th. There are two separate events, but both will be for our student in the futsal lab. Grade 3 and 4 boys will head to Chadwick for their tournament while Grade 2 and 3 girls as well as the Grade 2 boys will play at Dulwich. More information will be provided in the next few day, but if you are a member of the futsal club, remember to mark off the 27th on your calendar.
- 1/8 Welcome back from break everyone! I hope that all of our students had a great time.. Don't forget that we start with PE right away, so students should remember to bring their PE shoes and a water bottle.
- 11/28 For those of you in Futsal lab that wanted the video we used for our footwork today, here it is. If you practice this at home a couple of times per week, your ball control and footwork will surely improve.
- 11/20 We do not have any major sporting events coming up before the winter break. Badminton lab will have a small wrap up event on the last day before the winter break, but that will be during lab time. After the break, we will have a couple indoor soccer jamborees for those signed up for the futsal lab.
- 11/9 All of our students did very well this past weekend at Songdo 7's They should all be extremely proud of their teamwork, effort and accomplishments. Unfortunately that was our last event of season 1, but there will be a parents/students soccer game on Thursday at 3pm. If your child takes part in soccer lab, please feel free to join us for a fun way to wrap up the season.
- 11/2 We have our final soccer tournament of the season coming up this weekend (Saturday and Sunday). Please sign up here for transportation if you have not already. The transportation will leave at 7:00 am for Grades 3 and the girls team. Grades 1 and 4 can take the bus at 9:30. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9/11 For all those Grade 1, 2 or 3 students participating in soccer lab or girl power lab, an email was sent to your parents about the soccer jamboree this Saturday. Don't forget to fill it out to let us know if you will be taking the bus or not. Here is a link to the google form, in the event that you did not get the email.
- 9/5 The Grade 4's did an amazing job this past weekend as they took on teams from Chadwick, Dwight, YISS and ICFC. They found a great amount of success on and off the field. This was only the first jamboree of the season, but it looked like they had been playing together for a long time. We are all very excited for the next event. Grades 1,2 and 3 play in two weeks time, as they head to Chadwick on Sept 16th. After that, the next event will be October 14th and it will be open for Grades 1,2,3 and 4.
- 8/29 The Grade 4's have their first jamboree of the year this Saturday. If there are any questions, please contact Mr. T at email@example.com
- 08/21 Labs start up this week, so all of those soccer players out there, but sure to bring any equipment you might need for lab. Remember we have the Girl Power lab on Mondays and Wednesdays and the Soccer Club on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Students should bring proper footwear and shin pads along with anything else they might need. The Grade 4 boys will have their first jamboree on September 2nd, while the Grade 1's, 2's and 3's will play on September 16th.
- 08/14 Welcome to the 2017/2018 school year. I am Mr. Tronsgard, your PE teacher. This is my 5th school year with CDS. I am very excited to welcome new and old students on Wednesday. We will cover many wonderful and challenging activities in the gym this year. I hope you are up for the challenge. This year we will also have many labs, after school programs and weekend jamborees scheduled to meet the needs of those active FP students who somehow still have energy after PE class is finished. Please reference the calendar below for upcoming events.
If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org