- 9/11 For all those Grade 1, 2 or 3 students participating in soccer lab or girl power lab, an email was sent to your parents about the soccer jamboree this Saturday. Don't forget to fill it out to let us know if you will be taking the bus or not. Here is a link to the google form, in the event that you did not get the email.
- 9/5 The Grade 4's did an amazing job this past weekend as they took on teams from Chadwick, Dwight, YISS and ICFC. They found a great amount of success on and off the field. This was only the first jamboree of the season, but it looked like they had been playing together for a long time. We are all very excited for the next event. Grades 1,2 and 3 play in two weeks time, as they head to Chadwick on Sept 16th. After that, the next event will be October 14th and it will be open for Grades 1,2,3 and 4.
- 8/29 The Grade 4's have their first jamboree of the year this Saturday. If there are any questions, please contact Mr. T at email@example.com
- 08/21 Labs start up this week, so all of those soccer players out there, but sure to bring any equipment you might need for lab. Remember we have the Girl Power lab on Mondays and Wednesdays and the Soccer Club on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Students should bring proper footwear and shin pads along with anything else they might need. The Grade 4 boys will have their first jamboree on September 2nd, while the Grade 1's, 2's and 3's will play on September 16th.
- 08/14 Welcome to the 2017/2018 school year. I am Mr. Tronsgard, your PE teacher. This is my 5th school year with CDS. I am very excited to welcome new and old students on Wednesday. We will cover many wonderful and challenging activities in the gym this year. I hope you are up for the challenge. This year we will also have many labs, after school programs and weekend jamborees scheduled to meet the needs of those active FP students who somehow still have energy after PE class is finished. Please reference the calendar below for upcoming events.
If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org